Translate

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog Marks ONE YEAR!

My Blog has just turned a year old this month.
I didn’t want that milestone to pass without acknowledging and thanking all those who’ve visited my blog, especially those who’ve taken the trouble to make a comment.

As you can see from the stats shown left people are visiting from all over the world. I have been amazed at the interest shown in my posts regarding the sleepout I built earlier this year.

It’s taken me a while to figure out a few things but I’ve noticed that when I make the effort to keep it up to date, readership increases. So I’ll try to post more regularly and keep it as fresh as possible.

Some posts take a bit of time and require a bit of forward planning, but hopefully the effort is worth it so that what I post is of interest and it actually makes sense to you the reader.

Anyway, thanks again for visiting my blog! Come back again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1st Blogoversary Dave. The "Race To Build A Sleepout" posts sure got a lot of visits. I always enjoy seeing the developments of your yard & garden. I wonder how many of those Australian visits are me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Great new header too. I used your old one earlier today to do a logo for your blog in my "This Week's Featured Site"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being my number one supporter Tony! Thanks too for featuring my site this week! I'm thinking of awarding you with a prize. I think most of the Australian visits are you.

    If I'm wrong about that then someone should let me know...

    ReplyDelete